ICS Secure Web Authentication Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
ICS Secure Web Authentication is a PHP web-based application that can be used by website developers and owners to provide a secure authentication to their web-based applications. The software has an easy install process which take from 1-2 minutes. ICS Secure web Authentication provide the following features:
- Fully customizable to match your needs
- Basic well designed authentication interface.
- reCaptcha installed: We have installed the most powerful captcha system "reCaptcha" into our software,
- Protecting against Brute force attacks.
- Protecting against automated bots attacks.
- Automated IPs blocking on a bot attack detection.
- Users' strong authentication: If the system detects that the current user's IP address is not the same as the latest successful login one, it will generate a random temporary code and send it to the user's email address and require him to retrieve and type it in order to login into his account. The code is valid for 15 minutes before another one is generated.
- Auto account blocking: Users have 5 wrong login attempts before their account is blocked. In the case were this happens, they will receive a notification email.
- Prevent data stealing using keyloggers: Many users would have keyloggers installed on their machines, our software has a secure information typing mechanism using virtual keypads to prevent this kind of attacks.
- Prevent against SQL injections: The software will scan and clean users entries before executing any SQL command. So don't worry about SQL injection attacks.
- Password hashing compatibility: If you are using a hashing function for your passwords, don't worry about it! Our software will ask you to specify it within the install process
Our software is a PHP based. It's compatible with MySQL and PostgreSQL DBMS.
PHP 5 or higher, Apache Web Server, MySQL / PostgreSQL